The PosiFlex is a fast reacting, programmable weft tensioner system, which automatically adjusts to the optimal tension required for the complete weft insertion cycle. By the use of an integrated electromagnet a specially developed flex brake ensures the correct tension at all times.
The user-friendly settings are easy to program using the easily accessible integrated panel. The major advantage with this system is that there is only one setting for the weft tension. With a conventional “brush and brake” set-up, there are two settings that influence the weft tension.
PosiFlex is designed to be an integral part of both Chrono X3 and XD X3 weft-feeders and is currently for use on Picanol OptiMax-i rapier machines.
- Reproducible and transferable settings
- Very fast and precise operation
- Only one setting for weft tension
- Versatile, suitable for most yarn types
- Self-cleaning brake
- Compact design integrated into the weft feeder
- Reduced production costs and increased machine efficiency
- User-friendly intuitive handling
- Robust, energy-efficient system for optimal yarn tension
- Industry 4.0 ready