Weaving machine controlled (CAN) active tensioner
The TEC is a proven and reliable programmable tensioner suitable for all modern rapier weaving machines equipped with CAN, fully controlled and set via the weaving machine panel. The TEC can also be equipped with optional automatic cleaning.
- Extremely fast and precise operation
- Compact modular design
- Integrated pneumatic cleaning
- Suitable for most yarn types
- Excellent yarn tension regulation, reaction time 2,5 ms
for maximum effect.
- The tension leaf used has a long braking surface.
- Good knot passage, tilts the leaf (1,4 g) to reduce yarn tension peaks
- Easy handling
- Low dust accumulation
- Compact and integrated into the weft feeder
- Good wear resistance
- Industry 4.0 ready